Regulatory Project Manager Senior Consultant to Senior Manager level
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Sia Partners
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
Sia Partners NYC is hiring a Regulatory Project Manager’s with at least 2-15 years of experience in the Financial Services.
Sia Partners is a unique global management consulting firm composed of 950+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21 sectors and service teams.
Sia Partners has been present in the US since 2012 through an acquisition of a well-established consulting firm specialized in Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Energy. It has enjoyed continuous growth since: the US is now its second biggest market.
Sia Partners is hiring! Thanks to Sia Partners’ international footprint, the Financial Services and Gas Oil & Energy practices are strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs (New York, Charlotte, Houston, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and our integrated model allows teams from different countries to easily partner, when appropriate.
Sia Partners NYC is hiring a Regulatory Project Manager’s with at least 2-15 years of experience in the Financial Services. The Regulatory Project Manager should have:
- Significant PM/PMO skills, proficiency required
- Knowledge of Regulatory initiatives
- Project Management (PMP) certification preferable
- The Regulatory Project Manager will liaise with the leaders at our clients and report to key stakeholders and Heads of groups.
- The Regulatory PM Will work on regulatory change management projects across the firm.
- Key liaison and coordinator between the business, IT, senior management and other members of the project members.
- Develop and maintain key project initiatives ensure that project management lifecycle has been applied to projects and documents are drafted, reviewed and approved in accordance with client rules and regulations.
- Pro-actively manage client issues and risks, ensure escalation to the relevant parties when needed.
- Oversight of implementation and disciplined execution against regulatory timeline and agreed deliverables.
- Ensure documentation of project achievements, issues, risks, dependencies and escalation to management where needed.
- Define the project, create milestones, and assess impacts, risks and mitigation plan to avoid project delays and escalation process.
- Close interaction with Risk, Legal, Finance and Compliance departments and global programs to gain a full understanding of the regulations and their impact on the business.
- Position and plan the project, define the necessary governance to lead the project to success and get signoff. Gather project requirements, develop and maintain project documentation.
- Plan, build and organize and maintain the project plan, be pro-active and anticipate any issues that may arrive.Lead the project team to completion and ensure effective communication, continually align goals in a timely matter.
- Manage external partner(s) and ensure productive and efficient interactions, if required on a project.
- Oversee and continuously review budgets for the projects, including out of scope activities.
- Perform other tasks or assignments, as delegated by Head of Businesses.
- Create and stay on a detailed project schedule.
- Weekly reporting of project timelines, budgets, and issues.
- Experience using PM Software.
- Ability to define the project scope and work with stakeholders to document SMART requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from University.
- NYC Based projects.
- We are hiring full time and contractors at multiple level. Title and compensation will depend on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.