Technical risk manager with in-depth knowledge of credit derivative products and a passion for the markets sought by leading hedge fund.
Leading hedge fund is seeking to hire a highly technical risk manager with a passion for the markets to join their top-performing credit strategies team. This is a highly visible position which reports into the CRO and offers extensive interaction with Portfolio Managers.
- enhancing the firm's reporting tools in conjunction with the development team;
- working closely with Portfolio Managers to analyze, quantify and manage risks;
- regular communication with senior management.
The successful candidate will be a high-performance individual with the following:
- 5+ years relevant experience in analytics/quant/risk/trading/valuations with a bank or fund;
- Excellent academics, Masters in a quantitative discipline preferred;
- CFA charter holder preferred;
- Deep knowledge of the mechanics of credit derivative products is a must - specifically CDS and CDX;
- Detailed knowledge of credit spread risk, jump risk and the Greeks combined with intimate familiarity with option pricing and risk models are all key requirements;
- Advanced technical toolkit, to include Python (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Jupyter);
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly deliver thoughtful analysis and commentary;
- Deep passion for the financial markets.
A highly competitive base + performance-based bonus is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please submit your resume for more detailed information and a discussion in confidence.