- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
SAP Software Engineer
Standort: New York City, NY, USAWe are seeking an experienced Lead Developer / Software Engineer with Financials systems background to join our Enterprise Business Systems team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing, participating in and consulting on the architecture, design, development and implementation of multiple software development projects of various sizes & complexity. The candidate will have a proven ability to drive technical projects and provide leadership for a team of developers in an onsite/offshore delivery model in a fast paced environment as well as perform in a hands on development capacity.
- Have experience providing technical leadership to development teams to ensure development of solutions within established architecture and coding/technology standards.
- Provide technology and design thought leadership to internal groups with a focus on innovation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills with focus on Team Delivery along with maturity in dealing with all levels of business and IT management.
- Assume primary ownership for assigned projects and work with various technology communities to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, lead multiple efforts and projects and deliver solutions
- Participate in cross-departmental groups for the purposes of standards development, third-party tool evaluations, community of professionals, etc.
- Conduct design and code reviews, ensuring proper coding, conformance to standards and best practices, including performance, reliability, scalability, extensibility and high quality.
- 10 or more years' experience as a developer / software engineer
- 5 or more years' experience leading a team of developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Experience in Cloud SaaS product implementations
- Experience in multiple methodologies including Agile, Waterfall or RUP-style SDLC's
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate both technical and non-technical content clearly and succinctly to multiple audiences, including the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Good working knowledge of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Self Service fundamentals and experience in working with cross-functional business users
- Working experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
- Big five consulting background experience is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.