For this exclusive retained assignment we’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven capital markets fintech sales professional to join our clients’ growing New York operation, focused on selling to investment banks. This really is a unique career opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative Artificial Intelligence (AI) fintech company that is pioneering the deployment of next generation process automation solutions in the capital markets through the deployment of machine learning / natural language technologies. The company has had a lot of early success already with refence-able Wall Street clients to show for it, and following recent Series A investment they are taking their operation to the next level.
This Sales role reports direct to the Head of North America Sales and as a key member of the sales operation you’ll:
- Help develop a go-to-market plan.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end sales processes in order to achieve revenue quotas through expanding sales within existing clients in addition to new logos.
- Gather and pass on information on the market and client solution needs, whilst creatively seeking out new use cases for their AI technologies.
- Build brand awareness and your sales pipeline through marketing, events and industry networking.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and characteristics:
- At least 3 years direct sales experience with a capital markets technology provider or consultancy, with a demonstrable track record of new revenue sales success against quotas.
- Experience managing sales processes with both business stakeholders and technology teams.
- A strong industry network at leading investment banks / asset managers would certainly be beneficial.
- An articulate, consultative and confident sales approach conducive for selling to top tier financial institutions
- The ability to pick up solutions which are new and unique in the market.
- The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and high growth entrepreneurial team culture.
Joining a pioneer at the forefront of technological change for some of the worlds’ largest financial institutions, you’ll certainly be pushing forwards your career with a winning company where you will have a direct impact on their growth and future success. Naturally with that successes comes personal career growth as the company expands, and of course great earning potential! Futureproof your fintech sales career now!
Keywords: financial markets, capital markets, securities industry, investment banks, asset managers, brokers, wall street, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, process automation, RPA, business intelligence, emerging technologies, digital transformation, trading, risk management, regulatory, risk reporting, regtech, investment research, investment reporting, fund performance, equities, fixed income, credit risk, credit markets.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round:
✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential.
✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.