Senior Data Analyst
Job Description The Senior Data Analyst will work on managing the data in Salesforce.com such as updating, creating, deleting, inserting and exporting of data and work closely with client in configuring, maintaining and supporting the system.
- Oversee the activities of associate data analyst personnel
- Create and manage weekly data management / data governance reports & dashboards
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards
- Develop and execute data clean-up measures
- Provide day-to-day support on CRM applications (primarily Salesforce)
- Data Management (Data Back-up, Extract, Import, Update, Delete, etc.)
- Enrichment of existing records, remove duplicates
- Campaign list uploads, data scrubs, leads, opportunities and territory reassignments
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems
- Evaluate large datasets for quality and accuracy
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner
- Preparing knowledgebase articles related to Salesforce products
- A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Data Science, Statistics or other similar field is preferred, but not mandatory
- Working experience with Salesforce.com and data management
- Ability to manage the change process, to understand implications of data quality, to measure the cost and benefits of data quality, and to detect and correct errors in databases
- Proficient office software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in MS Access, SQL Server and other data analysis tools
- Possesses knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or RingLead a plus
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Informatica
- Possesses excellent verbal and writing skills, project and time management skills, and the ability to work in teams
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who understands what needs to be done and is capable managing their own and their direct reports schedule (if applicable). Ability to work in a self-directed and independent manner
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.