Senior IT Audit Associate
- $85,000 to $110,000 + bonus
- New York City, NY, USA New York City NY US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hamlyn Williams
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Global Insurance company with operations across the Americas, EMEA, & APAC is seeking an experienced IT Auditor for their NYC team at the Senior Associate level. Corporate culture greatly values staff members, being cognizant of the employee experience and creating advancement opportunity across functions. As a trusted insurer to customers around the world, this company extends excellent benefits to their employees as well as high bonuses to top performers.
The IT Audit team supports the overall Internal Audit function to help identify key Risks across the enterprise and offers Control enhancement solutions for the business to implement. Senior IT Auditors are vital members of this diverse team, ranging from experienced resources to college interns and analysts. You will play an active role in digging deep into globally utilized applications and infrastructure to make valuable discoveries. Incumbent should possess strong communication and networking skill to build relationships with necessary stakeholders to help optimize the Audit process.
- Participate in integrated audits and either supervise or lead the execution of the full audit life cycle
- Supervise and lead junior members of the team including analysts and interns
- Responsible for numerous adhoc projects throughout the year and presenting findings to senior management
- Partnering with broader Audit team and business leaders in scope to streamline testing process and drafting of audit reports
- 4+ years of professional experience, ideally with 2+ years in an audit capacity
- Experience within Information Technology in a scaled environment, ideally in a public company that has global operations
- Strong risk & control mindset
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISA, etc) preferred
- Preference for deeper technical background (Development, Information Security, Database/System Administration, Middleware, etc.) but not required
The role is of an urgent nature so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply directly to this job. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted at this time, you will however be on-boarded as a client of the HW International network and contacted about roles that may suit your experience further. Unfortunately there will be no sponsorship potential at this time.