Senior Java Developer
- New York City, NY, USA
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Synechron Inc.
- 03 Apr 19
Synechron is looking to hire Lead Java Developer.
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in Java Development with at least 6+ years working with core Java and Java framework development.
- Experience with Hibernate Querry Language and Spring Framework
- Strong messaging experience using MQ, Tibco, JBoss or JMS
- Strong with design patterns, collections and servlets
- Experience with development of applications with SOA and/or micro-services architecture
- Expertise in financial product development involved in commodities, stocks, bonds, interest rates and currencies.
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to email@example.com.