Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Senior Product Manager, Mobile The Location:
Charlottesville, Virginia, New York or Virtual The Grade:
11 (Internal Use Only) What We're Looking For:
S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking a Mobile Senior Product Manager responsible for building out our mobile solutions, include our iOS and Android applications.
Our ideal candidate will...
The Career Opportunity:
- have an understanding of mobile applications and application development
- have an understanding for how people in investment banking, investment management, and other financial services firms use mobile devices and apps
- want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products
There is great room for expansion and career growth within the Market Intelligence Product Management team. The Senior Product Manager role offers great exposure to many other internal departments, and opens doors for tremendous career opportunities with S&P Global. To ensure that our products continue to support our clients in their success, S&P Global's Product Managers are constantly looking at ways to enhance and improve our products to help our clients get the most out of our tools. Responsibilities:
The Product Management team works in close collaboration with our clients and nearly all internal divisions-Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Client Services, Content, and Technology. As Product Manager, you are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact and source of information for client requests. Your job is to create the best possible apps product for our client, including:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our next generation of mobile apps from concept through launch
- Driving the product roadmap and priorities based on customer input and feedback
- Defining the mobile user experience in collaboration with the UI/UX teams
- Driving execution for our apps including writing user stories and delivering apps
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- BA/BS in finance, business, or related fields
- 3+ years of related experience in mobile product management
- Passionate about developing apps
- Experienced developing applications with different mobile development software methodologies
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
257711 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States