Senior Product Specialist - Securities Finance
The Securities Finance team is looking for a Senior Product Specialist to handle the most complex and largest sell side and buyside clients. The Sr. Product Specialist will coordinate activities and plans to execute the client engagement strategy regionally and locally. They will be the face of the Securities Finance product to our 500+ client base and will manage enhancement and development requests. The ideal candidate has securities lending experience, is comfortable conducting financial analysis, has outstanding Excel skills and can articulate technical and functional product information . Responsibilities:
- Support existing relationships with Banks and Primer Brokers by leading product demonstrations, training clients, creating reports and providing phone support
- Assist sales and account management to identify new business opportunities and support the overall sales process
- Support news and research production through data analysis, presentations, and written reports and scripts
- Create solutions in Excel to address complex and technical user requests
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure all product needs are met, gather feedback from clients on product usability and enhancements, and work with colleagues to ensure product roadmap meets client needs
- 10+ years of experience in Securities Finance or industry experience
- An undergraduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Familiarity with Factset , Bloomberg, Excel APIs and database management software.
- Proficiency in securities lending market business practices.
- Prior experience in securities finance product suite a plus.
Objective focused, team player, open minded, know ledge sharing, willing to learn , willing to teach, committed to high quality output; good commu nicator, willing to travel and work beyond core hours to meet objectives and deadlines.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.