Lead Consultant, Investment Management
Our client, a well established equities platform are looking to hire a Senior Quant Researcher to join their expanding collaborative research effort.
- Research and implement strategies within the firm’s automated trading framework.
- Analyse large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of market structure of various exchanges and asset classes.
- Primary focus throughout the day is on researching and implementing trading ideas.
- Contribute to alpha generating ideas.
- Before market open, check that all required data and related processes are ready for the trading day.
- During market hours, sporadically monitor behaviour and performance of strategies.
- Quantitative background - includes degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics.
- Programming proficiency with at least one major programming or scripting language (e.g. C++, Java, Python).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with colleagues across multiple regions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Successfully developing and implementing systematic strategies.
For more information, please contact our consultant Tom O'Cuinneagain on email@example.com