Senior Software Engineer - Java - Fixed Income Derivatives Pricing
- $180,000 - $200,000 = Package + Bonus
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 13 Sep 17
Full Stack Java Engineer (VP) - Java 8 - Angular - In Memory Databases - Fixed Income Derivatives Pricing team - Develop strategic pricing tools for the global trading desks
Senior Software Engineer – Java [Vice-President]
ADDITIONAL INFO: (My Client will not be sponsoring candidates)
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
- No OPT-EAD, TN Visa & H1B Consultants please
Location: New York
Perm Salary: $180,000 - $200,000
- This green field project started utilizing the latest in technology, DevOps and approach to deliver highly scalable technology solutions that touch all parts of the business.
- This role sits within a Derivatives Valuations and Trading Risk team who are looking to expand its footprint globally with small teams of high caliber engineers based in New York with additional teams based in Europe
- You will be expected to develop strategic pricing tools for the global trading desks
The ideal candidate would pose the following skills:
- Java 8 for server-side with proven skills as a software engineer working hands on in large scale development project
- Strong knowledge of Java Script / Angular required. Experience with React/Angular2 highly desirable.
- Experience of WebServices or Microservices
- Experience working with ZeroMQ, Netty, Apache Kafka, Goggle ProtoBufs, REST services
- OO Programming
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income markets - Derivatives Risk / Pricing (knowledge of the Greeks).
- In memory Databases
- Big Data technologies - BerkeleyDB and Apache Cassandra for data storage, Apache Kafka and Apache Beam for streaming and distribution
- Linux as the operating system (Open Suse moving to RHEL 7)