Senior Specialist, Project Manager
Treasury Services Technology is on the lookout for strong Technical Project Manager, following are the expectations :
- Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications.
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium to high business complexity (involving multiple systems interfaces that are highly visible to the organization).
- Directs and controls all work performed within the framework of the Work Structure.
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules application/infrastructure projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation.
- Monitors project results for significant deviations. Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments. May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals.
- Works with all required Information Technology functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Manages communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues.
- Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery in conformance with company software development life cycle methodologies. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- With Scale Agile background
- Strong Payment domain Background
- Leading large software developing Program/Project Background with the industry changes on project implementations
- Strong understanding of the concepts of SAFe working and implementation.
- Great communication skill
- Strong financial/Banking industry background
- Hand on technical Project management background.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial, 8 - 10 years of related project management experience required, experience with technology or financial services industry is a plus.