Senior Specialist, Strategy Planning
Strategic Planning Job Description:
- Researches, collects and assesses data/information in order to develop hypotheses that support complex business initiatives/issues.
- Works closely with senior management to develop, implement and measure complex recommendations/solutions that have international impact and/or impact across the business.
- Identifies, assesses and solves for a variety of more complex initiatives with larger businesses that have international impact and/or impact across the business.
- Partners with senior management to develop, plan and implement complex recommendations/initiatives that address issues and align with key growth objectives.
- Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas across disciplines to achieve project objectives.
- Supports implementation of recommended actions. Takes on a leadership role across multiple disciplines by serving as the central point of coordination and control in a project to ensure cross-business collaboration.
- Tracks project team activities and deliverables and applies strategic business concepts to ensure alignment of strategy and project execution.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities.
- Translates opportunities into operational plans for business area. Serves as a team leader to more junior analysts, providing guidance and managing workflow.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to more junior staff. Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
- Bachelors degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-7 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.