- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Standort: New York City, NY, USA
- Work closely with client technology and development teams to ensure successful implementation of our API products
- Manage expectations to ensure that the project scope is met while keeping an eye out for acceleration points or necessary pivots.
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client's technical requirements and audience
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) as part of client onboarding to demonstrate possible applications of the API product
- Conduct industry research to ensure we remain cutting edge in product features
- Document project plans, requirements and other relevant documents that will be used to communicate with other teams.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on application development experience in an enterprise environment, preferably using RESTful APIs
- Be able to take the lead in architectural and infrastructure discussion
- Must be a team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.