Sr. Data Analyst II
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 12 Dez 18
Sr. Data Analyst II
IHS Markit is seeking a Sr Data Analyst to serve as part our Automotive Recall Outreach team. The Recall Outreach solution is an integrated system that is designed to ensure that consumer contact is optimized for effective communication and completion of critical safety recalls.
This role is responsible for analyzing the outreach data activity from an OEM perspective to determine the effectiveness of all activity as it relates to the OEM. This role is responsible for strategically reviewing progress and performance data to identify areas of improvement and opportunity.
Highlights of this role include:
• Review daily outreach activity for OEM to determine performance and effectiveness
• Review historic and forecasted outreach activity
• Review campaign effectiveness and highlight areas for potential improvement
• Review OEM specific metrics and targets and compare OEMs progress to overall program effectiveness
• Understand OEM consumer segmentation / Channel Performance for OEM
• Review and monitor performance to budget
• Support preparation of OEM presentation by analyzing data and providing key insights into OEM performance.
• Must have at least a bachelor's degree in a business or technical field
• At least 5 years of experience in business analysis or related field
• Results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis
• Ability to think strategically and use data to help drive decisions
• Must possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to stay calm under stress and uncertainty
• Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships with teams and individuals both internal and external to the organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of marketing best practices and multiple marketing channel execution is a plus
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.