Sr. Executive/Personal Assistant
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, has a unique opportunity to support one of the top Financial Professionals in New York. You will be the “right hand” to the firm’s leadership team, organizing meetings and keeping track of and executing action items. The Sr. Executive/Personal Assistant is the go-to person for a hard-working and collegial team of professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform administrative and organizational duties for executive leadership and other staff management including, although not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day professional/personal business of CEO which includes screening calls/emails/correspondence and following-up as appropriate
- Coordinate managerial appointments/meetings/events/interviews
- Make travel and meeting arrangements and keep CEO informed about upcoming responsibilities and commitments
- Prepare documents/correspondence/presentations for firm leadership
- Support preparation of client commitments/engagements/invitations
- Compose and edit documents/emails/correspondence/business materials
- Research, prioritize and follow-up on various issues and concerns and determine appropriate course of action/response
- Develop reports and communicate regularly with senior leadership
- Oversee and support Internship program
- Execute various projects with constantly shifting priorities
Applicants should have all of the following:
- Executive Administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA
- Impressive scores on verbal section of standardized tests
- Solid interpersonal skills including a friendly manner and a well-groomed appearance
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Able to multi-task and meet or exceed expectations
- Organized with solid analytical skills
- Strong experience and confidence working with technology
- A "team-first" orientation combined with a firm sense of individual responsibility and initiative
- An energetic and flexible demeanor
- Of the highest Integrity
Salary & Benefits
Compensation includes attractive salary and incentive.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k).
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, founded in 1983, is a pioneer in the fee-only Wealth Management movement. Fee-only means that the firm receives fees only from its clients and not from commissions and the sale of products, which can otherwise lead to conflicts of interest. The firm is dedicated to putting clients’ interests ahead of its own, hiring highly talented people who work as a team to develop the best strategies for clients, utilizing internal experts that sub-specialize in a variety of technical areas and client segments, providing a personal, warm caring atmosphere and a high level of service for clients, and introducing innovative methods to the profession that increase the value provided to clients.
The firm was recently named in The Financial Times’ “FT300” – a listing of the nation’s top 300 Retirement Investment Advisors for 2017.
The firm provides clients with investment management, retirement planning, insurance, tax and estate advisory.
Lewis Altfest, Ph.D., CFA, CFP®, founded the firm after leaving Lord Abbett & Co, a large mutual fund company with over 100 billion in assets under management, where he was a Partner and Director of Research. Lew has been named to Barron’s “Top 100 Independent Advisors” as well as Barron’s state-by-state listing of “America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors” as #51.
Karen C Altfest, Ph.D., CFP®, joined the firm in its early years and has had a strong impact on its growth. Karen oversees the firm’s marketing activities including a very successful program for affluent women. Karen was recently featured in Forbes’ first-ever list of “America’s Top Women Advisors” – she ranked #17 out of 200.
The firm's culture is very collegial with a family atmosphere where we care for our employees. Our team is very analytical, hardworking and yet looks to develop new ideas that will help it sustain and accelerate our growth into the future.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.