Sr. Specialist, Back-End Developer
- Must have ETL development experience with iNFORMATICA 10.x product
- Must be well versed with
- designing ETL workflows, administration and deployments
- Web Service Hub (WSH) exposing the workflows as web services, and it is a must.
- power center/power exchange
- database concepts and integration with Oracle, Mainframe and salesforce
- writing complex SQL queries by using advanced SQL functions
- Must have good debugging skills
- Must have good experience in understanding the business/functional requirements
- Must be a team player, and must have experience working with a large team.
- Ability to work within a team and lead database efforts and to document customer requirements, translate into technical designs, and explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 10-15 years of experience in software development preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.