- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank of America Corporation
- 21 Nov 18
We are currently looking for a talented and dedicated Senior UI Developer to join our team in New York. We are a diverse team currently made up of 7 highly skilled developers, 4 of which are based in London and 3 being based in New York alongside this position.
You will ideally have experience working with Risk. You will be a self-starter and will work off your own initiative, whilst being tasked with providing mentorship to more junior team members.
Equity Linked Technology is committed to attracting and retaining the best and the brightest technology talent from around the globe to support its efforts in establishing itself as an elite technology organization. You should complement the existing culture of continuous improvement combined with a real passion for technology and be motivated by implementing and owning real-world technology solutions in a dynamic front office environment.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Build and maintain User Interfaces across the Equities Risk and P&L space
- You will play a leading role in helping implement our long term vision to consolidate all of our end user applications on to web based platforms and to integrate with a wider strategy to provide a consistent user experience across the whole of Global Banking and Markets
- In addition to front end application development, there will also be the opportunity to work on a growing suite of Microservices which support these applications that are built on top of Quartz (the bank's integrated trading, position management, pricing and risk management platform) What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- HTML5 / CSS
- C# / .NET
- RESTful web services
- OpenFin / Electron
- Good analytical skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, high-energy environment
- Investment banking IT experience is helpful
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a global team
Enterprise Job Description
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: