- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
TTS Digital Product Development Manager, VP
TTS Digital Product Development Manager, VP
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18078843
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Global Payments and Receivables Product Development team identifies new product ideas & solutions that drive differentiation and provide value to clients and to the growth of the Payments and Receivables business. The team manages the end to end product development process from concept formation to strategy, business requirement, design and development, pilot launch, global rollout, and commercialization.
For this position, the primary responsibility will be to drive execution of the Digital and Ecommerce payments long term strategy of the Treasury and Trade solutions (TTS) arms of the Corporate Bank of Citi with a particular emphasis on the developing needs of companies going digital and the projects the incumbent will be assigned to address this exciting space.
The projects are complex and cuts across virtually all functions inside the bank together with a heavy focus on integration with fintech companies and other digital partners so this position will demand openness of mind, willingness to challenge and go against the norm, close attention to detail, a very disciplined and transparent approach to project management and most importantly, excellent communication and team building skills to manage multi-stakeholder, multi-region projects.
The role is global and will provide the candidate with exposure to all countries in the regions of Asia, North America, Latin America and EMEA.
The focus of the role is on product development and innovation initiatives with the key deliverables as follows:
- Work with stakeholders in all regions with product and sales In creating and driving strategy 0Lead and Execute product development solutions from BRD creation to execution and commercialization.
- Manage and monitor investment budget and spend.
- Maintains solution roadmap, manages scope and ensures technology delivery meets requirements
- Lead External Partner conversations and ensure over-all architecture and delivery are in line with expected business outcomes.
- Provide senior management and key stakeholders globally updates and matters needing resolution and attention
- Work with the product and market management teams in commercializing and managing risk of the solutions that go live.
Given the high profile and global natural of the job, the candidate will gain the following:
- Exposure to all regions globally and across functional groups within the bank
- Experience in the entire life-cycle of product development
- Ability to manage products and solutions as owner end-to-end and drive execution through multi-stakeholder engagement
- Exposure and Visibility with senior management as well as local, regional and global stakeholders across product, compliance, legal, operations and technology amongst others.
- Networking opportunities with fintech companies and vendors and providers necessary to execute the solutions
- Client interactions during solution validation and pilot stages of the programs
Experience with Commercial Card programs and working directly with clients
• Familiarity with Federal Government is ideal.
• Ability to serve as both an escalation point while also driving client sales dialogue actively.
• Experience managing complex relationships with multiple contacts and senior engagement.
• This account management role provides a significant opportunity to further develop client facing skills in leading issue resolution, driving company objectives, and project management. The account manager role develops relationship management skills that can be used in broader coverage and relationship management roles within TTS.
Exposure and experience in digital enablers such as API, payment gateways, alternative payment schemes
- Exposure and experience in consumer channels such as credit cards, e-wallets, cross border payments,
- Working knowledge of payments channels (bank and non-bank) across various geographies
- Leadership and innovation experience that will enable execution and delivery of project goals over and above expected
- 3-4 years' prior product development & or project management experience
- Ability to influence and coordinate multiple cross functional teams across multiple geographic location and senior management at head office and regional levels.
- Demonstrated ability to dissect processes into core components so they can be analyzed, assessed, solutions developed, and benefits quantified.
- Superior analytical skills: ability to act as subject matter expert able to provide guidance to regional product managers, IT, Client Delivery, Implementation and Ops
Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (PPT, Excel, Microsoft project)
- Experience in Scrum or other project management disciplines would be a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory.
- Graduate degree is a plus.