Technical Program Manager
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 11 Dez 18
Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager Recall Outreach
IHS Markit is seeking a Technical Program Manager to support one or multiple projects related to automotive vehicle recalls.
This position will lead a team of internal analysts, developers, and external vendor partners to design and deliver high quality automotive vehicle recall solutions. Incumbent must have knowledge of core processes and development techniques and is responsible for overall ownership of project delivery.
The candidate will be responsible for solving technical issues and driving technical direction for the project team(s), vendors/partners, and one or multiple team at IHS Markit.
- Participate in internal and external stakeholder meetings to assess business needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Operations, Production and other cross-functional groups to define, build, prioritize and deliver on project commitments.
- Clearly define and communicate the scope of the projects including goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets
- Manage scope change, feature request and project related defect tickets.
- Lead projects within specialized area with moderate risk and complexity through all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Monitor and report on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Establish development, testing and UAT procedures to ensure applications meet all project requirements and deliverables as well as audit and security requirements.
- Identify areas for process improvement and automation.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure expectations are known, met and documented for transition and support.
- Support Operational research, projects and delivery as needed.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports.
- Manage relationships with vendors and contracting staff.
- Continuously expand knowledge in area of specialization.
Experience & Education:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or related field with at least 7-10 years of experience in a professional work environment.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast paced work environment.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience leading large scale, complex technical projects.
- Experience leading data integration projects
- Experience working with JIRA, WIKI and/or other collaborative tools.
- Experience managing a team made of technical, non-technical and remote staff as well as vendor partners.
- Experience in the Automotive sector is a plus.
- Experience in the Digital Marketing is a plus
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.