- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 19
Technical Transformation Lead ( #129881)
International Wealth Management Technology Transformation program has been set up with the vision of enabling International Wealth Management Technology (IWM IT) to best position itself to support the stabilization and growth of International Wealth Management business. The transformation program looks to realize efficiencies via consolidation and standardization and leverage technology to drive innovation.
Lead and Manage transformation projects, reporting directly into the IWM IT Transformation Lead.
- Challenging position as senior program manager for IT Platform Transformation within International Wealth Management Technology to facilitate and coordinate a core transformation
- Working with IWM SDE Management committee, own and evolve IWM IT Technical Transformation agenda, strategy and design
- Create and contribute to build-up of various ideas, frameworks to enable strategic change; successful tracking of project milestones and team book of work deliverables
- Lead programs related to transforming Delivery, Quality Assurance and Production Support and other functions within the organization
- Face to cross-functional global stakeholders across Technology, Business, Legal, HR, Sourcing and Vendor Management as appropriate
- Own tracking and reporting of technical transformation project status; manage internal and external dependencies, steer, and course correct as appropriate
- Tracking and management of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) including financials, delivery, controls and human capital management; Other PMO activities as appropriate
- Contribute to the firm's business model via strategic technology initiatives and innovation projects
- Represent IWM IT in various transformation and IT Productivity related forums
- Contribute to IWM IT Strategy related topics, own initiatives as appropriate e.g. DevOps and Agile
- Own and drive automation and maturity of SDLC productivity framework
- Help manage cultural change with a focus on communications, incentives, decision processes, behaviors and controls
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
The candidate must be a high-energy and focused individual with Information Technology background. Strong facilitation skills and experience in the financial industry preferred. Excellent communication skills are essential as the candidate will be required to work in close partnership with peers and colleagues at various senior levels in the organization.
- Experience in large scale, multi discipline, cross regional program management
- Excellent stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders, and ability to engage with; used to operating and influencing at MDR level
- Post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these fields
- Experience with platform renovation programs and industry standard vendor software packages within the Wealth Management environment
- Experience with formal agile solution delivery frameworks and the ability to deliver systems and services for competitive advantage
- Experience in DevOps and enablers (e.g., cloud migration, tooling, test automation)
- Experience in offshoring/outsourcing IT services
- Good knowledge of Financial products
- Strong network of multi-facetted individuals within and outside of the financial industry for knowledge sharing and talent attraction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German skills are an asset