Trading Platform Integration Team Manager
- New York City, NY, USA New York City NY US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Global Trading Technology firm with a long history of providing electronic trading offerings is expanding their presence in the industry to help clients access liquidity and execute efficiently.
Core to this expansion strategy are new buy-side focused platforms offering execution services across FX, money markets, repo, and US treasuries. The Integration Manager role responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing an integration team responsible for supporting buy-side clients and vendors with the development and rollout of the firm’s integrations services; proprietary API, FIX API, and file based methodologies
- Liaise with internal development to intelligently build enhancements based on client and business feedback
- Work with external/internal vendors to establish integrations and maintain strong relationships
- Manage the team’s efforts to coordinate the release of new APIs and enhancements with our integration community
- Work closely with internal/external developers, external vendors, business analysts, QA testers, technical support teams, business teams, project management, product management, and architects to deliver integration services/solutions consistent with market practice and meet our client’s needs.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years’ experience working with buy-side / vendor integrations
- At least 5 years prior experience working at/with an electronic trading platform, Inter-Dealer Broker, Exchange, MTF, Investment Bank or similar.
- Skilled at leading initiatives through the transition from business objectives to technology development to rollout
- Broad experience of IT program delivery – spanning system infrastructure projects, in-house development and vendor management
- Proven ability to multi task effectively - managing multiple projects in parallel
- Strong understanding of the financial industry and capital markets
- 3+ years in a management role responsible for an integration team.
Keywords: FIX, Systems Integration, OMS, Trading Platforms, Project Management
Please refer to Job # 23118 and send attached resume to email@example.com