We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a Series B Fintech firm. Our client is looking to fill its Complaints and Corrective Actions Compliance role in New York.
This is a hybrid position located in New York, NY.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for building robust systems for customers to manage their account security
- Actively detecting and responding to incidents and queries relating to Customer Safety and Account Take over; ensuring customer funds are kept safe
- Constructing controls against hacking attempts through consistent mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Ability to communicate with affected customers
- Support regulatory, partner, and legal inquiries related to security incidents
- Collaborate with security team to ensure customers protection as well investigate and shut down phishing campaigns and attacks
What they are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Knowledge or experience with using technology to mitigate against Financial Crime or Anti-Money- Laundering related risks
- Knowledge in investigations and security on digital assets/ wallets/ accounts
- Forceful communication and customer service skills
For more information please contact Ilanna Abramowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646)-349-4242.