UX/UI Design Internship
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 11 Dez 18
UX/UI Design Internship
As an Intern with IHS Markit, you will undertake work on a real business project intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Overview of the UX/UI Design function
The design team at Markit Digital is one of the largest in the financial industry. Our work, and how we work affects the way our clients do business, how their users make important decisions and what finance means to the world. As individuals, we come from many backgrounds and perspectives. While some of us have finance experience, our larger belief is that new ideas come from learning, research, analytical thinking, questioning and translating what we know to new contexts. In our data-driven world, making the complex simple is a prime challenge. This is the core of what we do.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* The ability to communicate effectively within the intern group and internally to teams and executives is imperative
* Strong organizational, planning and presentation abilities including editing
* The ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal instruction simultaneously while maintaining high quality
* Familiar with multiple software and online technologies
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
* Adobe Creative Cloud and interactive prototyping tools a plus
* Familiarity with HTML, CSS and Java Script would also be helpful
* Knowledge of UI animation, Styleframes, Storyboarding, Motion graphics, 3D a plus
* A degree in Design is preferred
2019 Summer Intern Requirements
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer 'yes' to the following questions:
* Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied.
* Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
* If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. Please ensure you are available as per the dates below before submitting your application:
Boulder Program begins - June 2019
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.