VP – MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEBT FUND (NYC)
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- One Search
- 10 Okt 17 2017-10-10
A hugely successful North American Infrastructure Debt team is currently seeking a Vice President or an Associate Director join the New York team.
Our client is an established global investor with over $60 billion in assets under management. They have multiple offices globally and are a leading infrastructure manager top ranked in the sector.
This successful North American Infrastructure Debt team is currently seeking a Vice President or an Associate Director join the New York based team. The business invests many different infrastructure sectors such as; power, utilities and renewable energy. The incumbent will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of transactions and be a key contributor to the North American business.
Based in the New York office the successful candidate will:
- Lead North America deal execution
- Build relationships and support origination efforts
- Oversee financial analysis, due diligence, investment appraisal and documentation
The selected candidate should possess the following experience and attributes:
- Experience from a leading bank’s energy or infrastructure origination business (lending) or infrastructure debt fund
- A minimum of 6 years and maximum 12 years’ total experience and already at VP level
- Strong deal execution capabilities and ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent credit skills with a balanced approach to risk
- Ability to lead and motivate others
If you satisfy the above requirements, please send your resume and cover note to Mercedes Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org