Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a VP Credit Analyst role for a global Bank based in downtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 5+ years Corporate Banking, Corporate Lending or Corporate Credit Analysis experience at an International Bank, with some knowledge of the Healthcare industry. This position is hybrid remote requiring 3 days per week in the midtown office.
The role focuses on lending and cross-selling financial products within the Healthcare- Pharma and Medtech industries, primarily serving corporate banking customers based in North America. The VP Credit Analyst will perform necessary credit analysis, due diligence and review of documents for new transactions and manage the ongoing credit assessment of customers within the portfolio. The VP Credit Analyst will be a contributing member of the deal team and gain knowledge of the Bank’s products.
- Analysis-related tasks: Credit, Financial, Markets, Industry, Portfolio, Profitability analysis, etc.
- Preparation of credit memos, plus internal risk adjusted return on risk adjusted capital model
- Assist in preparation of marketing efforts towards existing and potential customers
- Remain up-to-date with developments in industry segment and the banking industry
- Remain up-to-date with the Bank's strategy/products/credit risk/portfolio guidelines
- 5+ years Corporate Banking, Corporate Lending or Corporate Credit Analysis experience at an International Bank
- Understanding of Healthcare - Pharma and Medtech industries
- Advanced understanding of accounting and finance; advanced Excel modelling skills; advanced strategic understanding of corporate structures, capitalization and analysis; familiarity with credit documentation
- Formal credit training program (in particular, Financial Statement Analysis)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
The VP Credit Analyst role is located in midtown Manhattan, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $160-190k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me at **firstname.lastname@example.org**