My client is an institutional trading firm in New York that specializes in cryptocurrency and digital assets technology. They are one of the leading firms in the cryptocurrency space and are building out innovative new technology. They are looking for a VP Product Manager to join their growing team to help lead the development cutting-edge systems. This is an institutional firm with a start-up and entrepreneurial culture. They are attending to some of the toughest challenges in the digital asset financial markets. You would be working hand in hand with the Chief Product Officer.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving the end-to-end product development and delivery process
- Identifying requirements with trading desk and business stakeholders and reviewing requirements with Engineering and QA teams
- Translating requirements into deliverables
- Working with developers to help build, test, and troubleshoot the systems while maintaining communication with key stakeholders
The Product Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in product or program management
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around tech decisions and strategy
If you are interested in the VP Project Manager role, please do not wait to apply.