Put your UX/UI experience into action by leading one of our client-centric User Experience teams and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you'll lead the planning of multiple project initiatives and contribute to the vision of the
Put your UX/UI experience into action by leading one of our client-centric User Experience teams and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you'll lead the planning of multiple project initiatives and contribute to the vision of the global technology team, supporting legal products. You’ll support our client-first mindset by enabling and supporting library methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Key responsibilities include building relationships with stakeholders, working with designers to ensure deliverables are consistent with design languages and systems, and communicating research results to leadership.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of UX/UI and Research experience
- Experience leading small- to-medium-sized project teams
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences
- User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods
- Understanding of how design translates to code
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to be a UX advocate and communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Hybrid role; strong UI skills are a must, UX and Research - must be willing to lead from concept to finished product
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.