Client Service Manager / Financial Advisor
Crosby Wealth Advisors, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc is seeking a Client Service Manager / Financial Advisor in either our Vancouver, Washington or Albany, Oregon locations.
Recognized as a Barron's Top 1,200 and Forbes Best-In-State practice, as a Private Wealth Advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services Inc, we receive the highest priority, quality of service, and resources available from our corporate partners. This helps to ensure our clients receive the best possible experience. It will also mean that you will receive the best training that Ameriprise has to offer.
Do you enjoy working on your own while interacting with a variety of clients and practice partners? Would you like to make a difference in people's lives by helping them achieve their lifestyle and financial goals? Would you like the support and stability of working with the largest financial planning company in the United States while working in a small, successful office setting? Is it important that you are growing and learning while you are serving others? Then this may be the perfect fit for you!
You'll be a part of a dynamic and inspiring team focused on support, growth, and success. You'll work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing exemplary work that's in the best interest of the clients. In this position, you will assist a financial advisory team with client service, financial planning, marketing and some office tasks. The Client Service Manager / Paraplanner role plays a crucial part in creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This position is instrumental in the smooth operation of the practice. In this role, it is essential to follow the high standards of business and professional ethics while interacting with the team and clients, as well as adhering to legal and regulatory requirements. The immediate role is not a sales position; however, this position may evolve into an Associate Financial Advisor role and enable growth opportunities in scope of work and overall compensation. This team member, supports, fosters, and embraces the success and growth of the practice through the implementation of our mission statement, directives, and business objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Traits of a Successful Client Service Manager / Paraplanner
- Provides client relationship support for financial advisors through meeting preparation and follow up (including performance summaries, graphs, charts, tables and other visual aids) with clients.
- Prepares preliminary investment recommendations and initial product solutions for advisor reviews,
- Creates meeting summary letters, executes trades, money movement, and other transactions.
- Attends client meetings when appropriate to provide world class service.
- Responds to and resolves ad hoc client requests, processing new account paperwork, and preparation of other client deliverables as needed.
- Provides support to the financial planning department to create a seamless end-to-end comprehensive planning experience for clients and the practice.
- You will be integral in ensuring a world class client experience and maintaining a high level of service throughout the practice.
- You will be an integral part of practice marketing initiatives, which includes but is not limited to: scheduling, organizing, and setting up private client events. This role will support all marketing systems designed to create an excellent experience for our clients. In addition, this role will support improving and maintaining online presence via social media and website management. Cultivates successful branding and image for the practice.
- You may also be asked to manage and track projects as well as other day to day business tasks.
- This position will consistently follow the highest standards of business and professional ethics and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsibilities may change over time to meet the needs of the practice and based on candidate skills and qualifications.
- Administrative and office support as needed to assist team in meeting goals and deadlines.
- Reliable and accurate work
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize work in a consistently to get desired results
- Learns quickly and is an analytical and strategic thinker
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills, as well as effective time management
- Quickly adjusts to change and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- High competency on computer-based programs and applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with the team, clients, advisors, Ameriprise Corporate Office, and third-party vendors. High level of emotional intelligence!
- Proven written and oral communication skills and client service orientation
- Positive attitude and strong sense of personal accountability for actions and results
- Has strong desire to constantly learn and grow as a person
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Adherence to compliance regulations as stated and required by Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., FINRA, and any other regulatory body with oversight responsibility for our Required Qualifications Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or higher in business-related discipline
- Series 7, Series 66, and State Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licenses desired, and will be required.
- Minimum three years' experience in client facing and/or customer service role.
- Social media and website management experience desired.
Competitive salary and bonus program commensurate with candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with safe harbor matching and profit sharing.
- Paid time off and holidays.
You will play a key role with clients and will be an important team member of Crosby Wealth Advisors. Your payoff is having competitive compensation and benefits with opportunities for bonuses. You will have the ability to work in a professional office setting with an amazing culture and environment where you will learn the industry from the best of the best. You will also work regular hours that will enable you to have work life balance.