Sr. DevOps Engineer
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of DevOps concepts
• Understanding of RTO/RPO principles
• 2+ years experience building and maintaining systems in AWS (IAM, Route53, Lambda, API gateway, S3, Athena, CodePipeline)
• Understanding of distributed cloud architecture (multiple account/region configuration)
• Experience creating/maintaining containerized applications (ECS/Fargate)
• Experience developing CI/CD and leveraging CloudFormation templates and/or terraform.
• Understanding of system hardening and cloud security best practices
• Understanding of basic cybersecurity frameworks (NIST, MAS, etc.)
• Experience developing infrastructure as code using the gitflow workflow
• Experience with scripting and programming, such as Powershell, Python and/or Bash
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools
• Understanding of enterprise services and technologies including firewalls, routing, certificates, Active Directory, IAM, etc.
• Proactively identifies existing opportunities for automation and drive new ones
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as proactively identify potential flaws in existing systems.
• Bash scripting, Linux administration and database administration
• Experience with high traffic websites
• Willing to work in a fast paced and multitasking environment
• Strong communication and documentation skills
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated hands-on individual with a strong focus on scripting, automation and infrastructure as code. You will be responsible for utilizing multiple technologies to improve existing processes and ensure security compliance and reliability across the entire infrastructure. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
This is position requires cloud knowledge, scripting and automation skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude. You will not be micro-managed and will be working with a fun, passionate and dedicated DevOps team, which is responsible for releases, automation, innovating and introducing new capabilities that can be used across the organization.
We are looking for someone passionate about building scalable, performant, reliable systems using the latest tools and technologies.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.