Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks
Qualifications, Requirements and Preferences
- Drive successful implementations of the Ipreo, Private Capital Markets platform within market-leading private capital firms
- Engage in deep dialog and discovery with clients to understand their current business processes
- Multi-task, handling multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Work hand in hand with clients and Ipreo, Private Capital Markets team members from multiple departments to design, iterate and agree on new, transformed business processes
- Lead project team members to implement new business processes via the Ipreo, Private Capital Markets platform
- Deliver 'best-in-class' solutions that exceed client expectations
- BA or BS Degree; Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Possess the highest ethical standards and a strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile with a hands-on attitude
- Ability to engage with clients confidently and authoritatively
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills and ability to document processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Indexing, offset matching
- Conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, reporting and analysis
- A familiarity with Venture Capital and/or Private Equity companies a plus
- Exposure to back/middle office operations within a private capital firm a plus
: Nashville, TN
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.