A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Profile: Process Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Meeting and exceeding the customers service level agreements
· Monitor team performance and provide feedback to the team members on a regular basis
· Ensure quality of work carried out by the team meets/exceeds expected quality/accuracy standards
· Provide continuous support, coaching and guidance. Pursue a good working atmosphere
· Ensure eventual training plans are fully implemented across team and raise training needs with the manager
· Regularly review all procedures and work closely with the client to update where necessary
· Lead the client calls and maintain excellent relationship with the client
· Develop programs to improve work processes for efficiency gains
· Drive management systems compliance within the team
· Willingness to work different shifts when needed
· Strong understanding of QMS/ISMS processes in order to provide support for internal initiatives as assigned
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and listening skills
· Good Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
· A proven ability to lead a team and the capacity to coach and motivate, showing own initiative in problem analysis and their solution
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
· Minimum 1-2 year of experience preferably with back office operations as Supervisor role
· Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage
· Work and manage others in their work on accounts
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.