Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of 17billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
A Process Associate will be responsible to provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards.
· Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form & medium of communication, written and/or verbal, phone, email, chat, web forms, and social communications, as well as self-service support sites.
· S/he should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets & defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure there is no penalty due to miss in SLAs.
· S/he should ensure accuracy in the reports submitted.
· Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks.
· Should adhere to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
· Maintain performance and deliver as per the process metrics and should be able to work and deliver under pressure and contribute towards process improvement in the projects.
Customer Management:S/he will be the primary point of contact between a business and its customers and should have a customer centric approach.