Implementations Engineer Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Implementations-Engineer_REQ-2946/apply
Q2 is seeking an Implementation Engineer responsible for implementing Q2s Ebanking Solutions in order to align with the business requirements of our customers. You will be exposed to a highly customizable product on multiple platforms that are configured/engineered differently for each customer. Must be exceptionally detail-oriented, an energetic self-starter who can work independently and in a group setting. This work is performed out of our Implementations Solution Center in Austin and does not require travel.
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and direct the configuration duties
- Develop and perform quality assurance check points within your team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Take ownership of your teams business results by developing and leading training and execution plans
- Monitors and impacts key metrics and efficiencies
- Problem-solve routine to complex issues
- Establish strong working and strategic relationships to socialize initiatives and get buy-in across functions
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support to other team members
- Create and implement tools that increase quality, security and productivity
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall implementation process
- Work closely with Development and other teams to ensure client satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Typically requires 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong MS SQL skills: Understanding of DB Design and TSQL query language as related to Enterprise software configuration, installation and debugging
- Operation System, Hardware configuration and Network troubleshooting skills required with packet analysis valued
- Configuration and deployment experience with Web Services
- Some knowledge of HTML helpful
- Data migration experience a plus
- VMware experience valuable
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with iOS and Android mobile platforms helpful
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills for problem solving
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A relentlessly positive disposition
- Excellent people and teamwork skills
- Ability to train individuals 1-on-1 and in a classroom environment
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Financial Services experience
- Enterprise Software experience
Posted TodayFull timeREQ-2946
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.