Product Manager Austin, TX/en-US/Q2/job/Austin-TX/Product-Manager_REQ-3741/apply Q2 is seeking a Technical Product Manager
that is focused on supporting our bank and credit union customers with our suite of innovative data analytics and reporting tools. Working within the Product Team, the Technical Product Manager is responsible for establishing a deep understanding of the Q2 Product roadmap that enables them to drive prioritization of deliverables through identifying, monitoring and reporting dependencies and roadblocks across all Product and Engineering workstreams.
If you are the right fit for this position, you approach business opportunities with an unwavering sense of optimism. Opportunities requiring broad thinking including design, financial analysis, workflows, and data analytics are familiar to you, and demonstrated success is your norm. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to manage multiple work streams with adaptability and strong interpersonal and organizational skills. In addition, you take a client-centric approach to business analyses and have demonstrated results driving projects to completion. Although you will work in the Product Group, you will continually work with, build and influence cross-departmental workgroups with your outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Produce and communicate product metrics
- Ability to tightly manage multiple input sources and requests for resources or development
- Synthesize and manage potentially competing priorities across multiple products and development teams to schedule technical dependencies
- Influence stakeholders to drive prioritization of decisions to ensure project timelines are met
- Clearly communicate with internal as well as customer-facing teams to set timing and functional expectations of product improvements and technical roadmaps
- Work effectively in an agile development environment to plan sprints and ensure development matches requirements and business needs of various teams
- Ability to understand technical architecture of the product, impact of changes, and make decisions about and/or educate other product managers on details of trade-offs
- Demonstrate technical leadership to quickly gain the trust of your development team on tough decisions that require prioritizing, and negotiating.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- B.S. or B.A in Business, Engineering, Architecture, Communications or related field
- Technical Background Preferred
- Minimum 5 years in product management, financial services or e-commerce is preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with all level of employees
- Strong teamwork, organization, and problem resolution skills
- Excel and presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeREQ-3741
Q2 is a financial experience company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Driven by a mission to build stronger communities by strengthening the financial institutions that serve them, we empower banks, credit unions, and other financial services providers to be an ever-present companion on an account holders financial journey. Combining the leading features, integrations, and operations capabilities in the market with data-driven insights, open technology, and a unique problem-solving process to drive emotions and outcomes, Q2 helps our customers unlock new opportunities, grow faster, and improve efficiencies.
To build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We do it with our purpose-driven culture, and by helping banks and credit unions stand apart in their communities. Were a growing team of high-performing self-starters who are passionate about creativity and exploration in every challenge.
To ensure that our nations financial institutions are equipped to provide for their communities financial needs, today and tomorrow.
To empower financial institutions to be the ever-present companion on their account holders financial journey. We do this by using data-driven insights, open technology, and unique problem-solving approaches to help FIs deliver exceptional experiences for their account holders.