Jobs and Careers at Thomson Reuters
- Products & Services
- Risk Management Solutions
- Intellectual Property
- Pharma & Life Sciences
- Reuters News Agency
- Scholarly & Scientific Research
- Tax & Accounting
- Our Jobs
- What We Do
- Recent Graduates & Interns
- > Quality Data Analyst - Ann Arbor, MI
Bring Your Passion Quality Data Analyst Job Description
Manage and utilize Calabrio QM and Analytics tools to identify trends and recommend actions to simplify and enhance the customer experience; Primary ownership and business management of the speech application solution is maintained under this role
- Analytics tool and processes include and are not limited to; building, vetting and managing speech categories and strategic category framework, managing the call-study process, running & analyzing reports, managing and deploying dashboards and other activities related to applying analytics to automate QM processes where applicable
- Quality related; Analyze contact and related data and report back to managers on trends as they relate to quality, accuracy, strengths and opportunities for improvement for individuals and teams
- Call-Reduction related; Plan and facilitate quick-hit and in-depth call studies to discover business opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and/or to reduce call volume or to drive software improvements that impact customers; ensure cross functional call study teams are balanced, act as liaison for the contact centers in defining and managing call studies
- Define/recommend best practices to Calabrio users; maintain accurate documentation of tools, processes, procedures; make system configuration updates and facilitate technical troubleshooting of Quality Assurance & Analytics tools and software
- Reports & Data Analytics, including Dashboard design/deployment [secondary responsibility]; Produce and analyze quality results reports and integrated analytics/quality results reports timely and accurately; incorporate Customer Effort and Net Promoter Scores, transactional survey results, other data as appropriate to recommend actions based on reports and analysis
- Strong research/analytic and reporting/communication skills; ability to process and distill large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Strong customer service focus, with emphasis on adding value to the customer experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to apply Agile mindset/framework to project management; ability to react quickly to changes in business needs/focus and manage competing demands
- Innovative; A dynamic thinker, problem solver
- Collaborative; Ability to build relationships at all levels and across boundaries
- Focus on driving results; Self-motivated and self-directed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate degree required
- Education or significant work experience with data analytics a plus
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in contact center with focus on quality and analytics preferred; 1 to 2 years’ experience in contact center with demonstrated customer experience focus required
- Experience with Agile methodologies and protocols a plus
- Experience with Calabrio QM and Analytics and Cisco CUIC tools a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
- About Thomson Reuters
- Products & Services
- Learn More
- Contact Us
- Connect with Us