As a Software Engineer - Full-Stack/Back-End, you'll have the opportunity to learn about a variety of teams across the business and ultimately choose a team you see the best fit for your career aspirations.
If this sounds interesting and you want to learn more, please don't hesitate to apply!
* Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
* Excellent object-oriented or functional analysis and design skills
* Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data-driven decisions
* Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a global team
* Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem-solving and product development
* 1+ years of software development experience
Knowledge in One Or More Of
* Programming in a compiled language such as Java, or C++
* NoSQL databases such as MongoDb and Elastic Search,
* Knowledge or interest in trading technologies in the front-office of a trading organization
* B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field