A leading investment bank in Dallas is looking for a Global Head of Controls Transformation and Automation Engineering for the Global Consumer Technology team. This position will be responsible for leading the Lean Process Improvement Program focused on reengineering processes to simplify and automate processes, enhance and automate controls, and improve client experience. They will partner with North American consumer business leaders to develop strategic plans and approaches to meet business goals focused on end-to-end enhancements to and automation of operational processes and controls and execute on the set automation goals, especially in regulatory and compliance space.
- Conduct fact-based analyses and problem solving, and develop actionable recommendations to drive business impact through improvements in cost, customer experience, and demand management.
- Own the end-to-end technology plan (milestones and deliverables along with timing, resourcing) in support of Consent order execution across various Program Groups.
- Provide leadership in an evolving and increasingly complex regulatory environment across all departments.
- Execute a process that will deliver on the expectations set by Citi's Regulators.
- Engage and provide updates with regulators, Internal Audit, Compliance Testing, and various Oversight teams and partners.
- Create/manage a change control function that ensures that automation and operations changes are tested end-to-end prior to implementation and that all changes are documented and approved.
- Work with other control leaders to identify, leverage and implement best practices and processes across Citi to strengthen our control programs.
- Develop daily metrics to assess quality of execution to feed scorecards at all levels.
- Apply knowledge of business products, processes and technology to identify opportunities for further strengthening of the control environment across the business.
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape. Is considered a subject matter expert in the field of control management.
- Manage, inspire, and attract top industry talent to deliver best in class digital experience for our customers.
- 15+ years of experience, including 10+ years' managerial experience directly managing high-performing technology teams with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Lean/Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification.
- Deep technical knowledge, with the ability to break down the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those decisions on engineering