Human Resources Coordinator
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Human Resources Shared Services Coordinator Job Location US-TX-Dallas Job ID 2019-3546 Posted Date 5/22/2019 Category Human Resources Type Regular Full-Time Location : Location US-TX-Dallas
Based in our Americas Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Dallas, the role is to own delivery for specified HR activities and processes in allocated offices. The role is varied, deadline-driven, and demands exceptional time management and attention to detail. This position requires daily use of multiple core Bain systems and applications and may cover all areas of Bain Human Capital operations (Consulting staff Professional Development, Consulting Support Services (CSS) HR, Employee Administration, Human Capital Analytics) according to the needs of the supported offices and areas of specialization. Strong analytical skills and intermediate excel skills are required. Regional HC Coordinators will comply with expected service levels. These service level indicators will be a key part of Regional HC Coordinator’s performance assessment. Strong sense of customer service is paramount for this position.
Regional HC Coordinators are expected to deliver with a high level of autonomy.
The Regional HC Coordinator will work remotely from the people supported and therefore, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong and successful working relationships without face-to-face interaction is essential. This role requires interactions with HR teams in supported offices. It may also require interactions with employees in local offices.
This position will suit an intelligent and ambitious individual who is interested in developing a career within the HR operations and systems. The right candidate will be able to understand the interconnection of multiple systems and processes, and be able to articulate how their day-today work contributes to Bain’s core business endeavors. The right candidate should be able to recognize patterns and offer creative solutions to issues. This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to develop advanced organizational skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional environment. The regional HC Coordinator will be exposed to many learning opportunities. This person should be a hardworking team player who is motivated by consistently achieving high standards.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Tasks and responsibilities are listed below by area of Bain Human Capital operation. Each office assignment may cover some or all of the tasks identified below or even specific tasks not in the list underneath. Each Regional HC Coordinator may be assigned to one or several office assignments. The Regional HC Coordinator may be expected to support responsibilities across multiple offices.
- Daily employee operations/administration
- Sustainability Analysis
- System Administrator: including but not limited to
- Human Capital Professional Development system (HCPD) – working closely with local office program management and HRMs to initiate request for consensus and case-end reviews for our consulting staff, ensure schedule compliance and provide information and completion rates to users; administer bi-annual upward feedback 360 feedback for managers and partners. Working closely with HR Partner and program management team to identify all upward feedback recipients and providers, trigger all review forms and continuously track completion rates to ensure all eligible employees are receiving the appropriate upward feedback-
- Case Team Survey Update (CTSU) – ensure timely and thorough analysis of case team surveys working closely with local offices to prepare slides for the offices
- Vacation Request System (VRS) – responsible for processing all vacation requests through the appropriate workflow chain to approve/reject requests as appropriate according to Bain policy on employee vacation time
- Human Capital Staffing (HCS) – coordinate with program management team to maintain all staffing data for local office (allocation, commitments, investments); weekly processing of resource snapshot for finance and others to view utilization across multiple offices; attend weekly meetings and track all commitments
- HRIS Administration (Workday)
- Ensures HR data is error free in advance of payroll deadlines and Headcount reporting deadlines in each supported office
- Performs regular data audits across all systems
- Performs data entry (all business processes, including contract management, background checks, hire, job change, compensation change, termination and EIB uploads, including upload and audit of supporting documents)
- Drives proactive engagement of local HR teams in supported offices to confirm Workday events (hires, leaves, transfers, terminations, probation periods)
- Ensures compensation information is error-free in the HRIS and consistent with data in local payroll systems for supported population/offices.
- Vacation and tenure tracking
- Tracks and maintain vacation balance for population in scope within each office, maintaining consistency across all HC systems related to vacation tracking (VRS, HCS – for consulting staff, Timesheets)
- Ensures leaves are tracked in the HRIS, according to standards required in each supported office (monitoring returns from leave and contractual leave agreements). Ensures required supporting documents are available and stored according to standards in supported offices.
- Mobility expatriation and work permits
- Supports the work permit process for new hires, transfers and employees travelling abroad for Bain’s business (training, client case etc.) in supported offices
- Supports transfer processes in supported offices (CSS, Consulting) in cooperation with Global Mobility, Staffing and employees
- Supports relocation processes in supported offices
- Office Communication
- Supports Communication of people movements to relevant stakeholders in supported offices
- Processes relevant information for monthly people news and any other relevant media in supported offices
- Supports recurring communication on people news, according to standards in supported offices (e.g., births, birthdays…)
- Produces other HC analysis by request to assist the offices in understanding people metrics including but not limited to Time and Expense reporting for HR programs and sustainability ensuring consistency across all HC systems related to vacation tracking; mentor/sponsor programming; employee job change reporting; historical employee data reporting; ad hoc reporting requests of employee data
- Performs proactive auditing of information within systems: compensation, LOAs, transfers, terminations, probation periods,
- Assists in the administration of global training programs: provides employee data to offices to aid in identifying employees eligible to train or attend a session as a trainer. Re
- Supports Local trainings
Performs other duties and projects as assigned or as responsibilities dictate.
This role description may be subject to change, depending on current requirements within the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or a comparable combination of education, training and experience
- 2-4 years of professional work experience is required, preferably in administrative HR roles
- Computer literate; proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Internet along with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working in a demanding environment, preferably professional services or with a blue chip company in an administrative capacity
- Experience working in ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adjust communication approach to audience
- Previous use of HRIS systems; Workday experience a plus
- Able to deal appropriately with highly-confidential information
- Honest, trustworthy people’s person
- Able to effectively manage time with competing business priorities
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Motivated – self starter
- Able to be proactive - and work on own initiative
- Flexible attitude and team approach
- Diplomatic, with an appreciation for Partner confidentiality
- Efficient and accurate
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking and committed to meeting deadlines
- Pleasant and calm even when under pressure
- An interest in the substance and commercial impact of Bain’s work
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS