Manager, Process,Quality Control
Manager, Process & Quality Management
Requisition #: 44878
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Grand Rapids, MI; St Louis, MO; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Manager, Process & Quality Management to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Work closely with the leadership of Enterprise Solutions and Digital Acceleration (ESDA) to standardize, monitor, and manage the quality of software deliveries
- Provide assistance in the development, rollout, and ongoing quality management governance framework and overall ESDA Quality scorecard by monitoring adherence to all software development life cycle (SDLC) and change management processes and protocols
- Provide support in the development of Key Performance Indictors (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) to monitor process adherence in order to attain and retain Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certification
- Guide IT organization and business partner resources through education and training on the process standards for all software releases; assist in driving compliance and adherence to the established process and quality standards across ESDA organization
- Accountable for the maintenance and continuous improvement of a repository of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, processes, procedures, work products, job aids, and standards which all SDLC projects, enhancements, and releases will use and implement; Repository will include traceability and continuous improvement updates based on compliance policies, industry best practices, and industry quality standards
- Ensure all IT organization and business partner resource training is tracked as part of CMMI certification maintenance activities
- Minimum five years of experience in technology software development, maintenance, testing, and process development
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in managing, leading and operating within multiple SDLC methodologies and approaches including DevOps, waterfall, water-scrum-fall, iterative and agile/scrum, packaged/third-party; Strong leadership in or understanding of application development, management, and SDLC processes
- Highly proficient in utilizing process tools such as ARIS, Visio or comparable process modeling tools, to develop and maintain measurable processes and procedures
- Capable of building collaborative partnerships within the organization and our business partners; Creative thinker and problem solver with ability to identify innovative business solutions
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.