Transaction Banking Digital Payments Product Manager
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Investment Banking works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
Transaction Banking aims to provide comprehensive cash management solutions for corporations. Transaction Banking combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide the best client experience. Through the use of modern technologies centered on data and analytics, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to improve cash flow management efficiency. Transaction Banking Operations partners with all parts of the firm to provide front to bank services to transaction banking clients around the world, ranging from client onboarding, client services to transaction execution. We provide essential risk management and controls to support the Transaction Banking business. For every new product launched and every client on-boarded, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow. *This position sits in Dallas, TX not NYC*
The Digital Payments Product Manager is a role focused on delivering robust web and mobile payments capabilities to our Corporate clients and apply continuous customer understanding and context in all our products and experiences.
We are looking for a digitally savvy product manager to deliver digital global payments capabilities including US, UK, EMEA and Asia based payments tools for our Corporate Treasury and Procurement clients. Candidate will work closely with Engineers, Designers, Client Service and Sales teams to deliver consumer grade products to Corporates. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Accountabilities:
Ideal candidate has:
- Execute against product strategy to significantly improve the data discovery, understanding and access experience for all data consumers
- Develop empathy and understanding of current challenges within Corporate Banking
- Document clear user stories and acceptance criteria to collaborate, direct, and inform Design and Technology resources in quick sprint increments
- Work with clients across the enterprise to develop a comprehensive solution: tools/products/integrations, APIs, UIs/modals, process change
- Identify and develop new data capabilities aimed at delivering customer understanding, context and events
- Prioritize and rationalize roadmap against business needs, longer term platform health and partnership needs
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery and launch of platform that enable clients and partner product teams to succeed and drive revenue for the enterprise
- Evangelize digital platform capabilities with our Sales and Servicing partners
- Collaborate with various partner teams to inform end customer experiences based on our data capabilities
- Translate between business requirements and technology specifications - in both directions: top-down and bottom-up
- Manage inter-team and technology dependencies to mitigate project and product risks
- Develop and nurture collaborative working relationships with key internal partners including business teams, various product teams, and enterprise technology organizations
- Application of client facing web and mobile platforms, machine learning and architecture of adaptive systems
- Proven track record in balancing corporate customers outcomes, business needs and technical feasibility and delivery
- Success in navigating corporate environments and startups
- Comfortable in the fast lane: Experience with driving rapid team and product growth
- Mission Driven: Must be a strong believer in the team and mission
- Inclusive Culture: Considerate to the cultural differences of team and a diverse user-base
- Forward thinking: Anticipation of organizational needs for efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- At least 5 years experience with data discovery tools or data platforms or APIs or backend systems product development experience in an Agile environment
- At least 3 years experience working with data products, platforms and capabilities
- At least 3 years experience with Knowledge management for organization, discovery and inference
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity