Sr. Business Analyst
· Analysis/evaluationof Business, System, Process, Functional, Non-Functional and Operationalrequirements.
· Managethe evolution of Epics, Features, Capabilities, User stories, Tasks and otherBacklog items, including breaking down the stories, eliciting conversations,and facilitating brainstorming sessions.
· FacilitateUser story grooming, story mapping, and backlog refinement sessions.
· Workwith various Business and IT stakeholders to Elicit, Analyze and elaborateRequirements for delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
· Workwith cross-functional team members, Architects, Developers to ensure Userstories are concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
· Prepareappropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
· Developsrelationships with upstream and downstream business partners in managingprojects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Prioritizinginitiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Participatein functional and regression testing and provide feedback.
· Participatein System Integration and UAT with end users and various stakeholders to ensureall the pre-determined project vision is achieved.
· Monitor EDI transactions and issues, workingwith other technical and/or business resources as necessary
· Validate that the changes to retailer ande-commerce processes are implemented Skillsets
· 8+ years of experience in a Business Analystrole
· 1- 2 years' experience with Azure DevOps / JIRA/ Confluence
· 1-2 years' experience using SAP or similar OrderManagement/ERP systems
· 1-2 years' Experience with on-line vendorportals and databases
· 1-2 years' Experience with EDI integration
· Experience in IT or eBusiness, includingexperience with eCommerce, web application development, or other eBusinesssolutions
· Experience in problem resolution with IT systemsand individuals
· Strong facilitation and communication skillsacross business and technical audiences
· Experience with an enterprise-class eCommerceplatform
· Understanding of eCommerce internationalizationand localization complexities: content in multiple languages, country-specificproduct availability, and tax & payment processing
· Familiarity with Agile development processeswhere you quickly write effective user stories that can be broken intomeaningful tasks by developers.
· Working knowledge specific toE-Commerce/Marketplace (products & strategies)
· Fluent with web development implementation &strategy across one more e-commerce products such as Salesforce Commerce