Member Services & Banking Operations Intern Irving, TX/en-US/FHLB_Careers/job/Irving-TX/Member-Services---Banking-Operations-Intern_REQ-57/apply
FHLB Dallas actively pursues dedicated and hardworking individuals to be a part of our professional team. Positions are offered on an as-needed basis for all departments. View our current opportunities by clicking the View Open Positions tab above.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Be ready to work in a member-focused team that is dedicated to your success in effectively carrying out tasks in the following areas:
- Working with banking and institution members based out of the companys five-state District
- Studying and promoting FHLB Dallas products and capital stock processes
- Working with multiple departments to identify opportunities to better serve members
- Learning and providing overall support in the FHLB Dallas integral role as a liquidity provider to 80 percent of the countrys lending institutions.
- Assisting with the FHLB Dallas new advances system rollout operationally and to members
- Learning about the FHLB Dallas capital stock processes
- Participating in new product meetings and product launches
- Participating in a Project team focused on developing new advanced systems and processes
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Member Services & Financial Operations summer internship, you must:
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Be working toward an undergraduate degree (junior or senior) or graduate degree with concentration in finance, business or related field
- Be a self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Be organized, highly detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Be a team player with strong work ethic, positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to listen to and accept instruction
- Be proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word and strong Excel skills
FHLB Dallas Offers a Professional, Inclusive Culture
- 40 hours a week, negotiable
- A written reference is appreciated though not required
FHL Bank Dallas employees are committed to and exemplify the following principles:
- Service to our members is first and foremost
- All business will be conducted honestly and ethically
- Each employee contributes to customer service by directly serving our members or supporting those who do
- Interaction with members should focus on building professional relationships and helping customers achieve their goals
- Cooperation and teamwork throughout and across all levels of FHLB Dallas are essential to its effectiveness
- Colleagues and members will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity
FHLB Dallas provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, ancestry, veteran status, disability, or national origin. FHLB Dallas will consider for employment all persons on an individual basis consistent with job-related criteria without regard to visible and non-visible disabilities. Equal opportunity applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, screening, hiring, compensation and training, as well as other conditions and privileges of employment.
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ-57
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (FHLB Dallas) is a part of the Federal Home Loan Bank System, created by an Act of Congress and signed into law by President Herbert Hoover on July 22, 1932, to provide capital for mortgage funding during the Great Depression.
The System has 11 banks around the United States, serving as an affordable, flexible source of funding for some 7,000 financial institutions. FHLB Dallas is one of these 11 banks.
today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!