Sr Demand Marketing Manager
- San Antonio, TX, USA
Chargify is located in downtown San Antonio, Texas. Only local candidate or those open to relocation will be considered. Description
Chargify, a Scaleworks portfolio business, is seeking a passionate, revenue focused Sr. Demand Marketing Manager who will drive awareness of the Chargify brands, as well as drive demand generation and lead management strategy for the Chargify brand. Who Are We?
Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. Our platform enables subscription businesses to create, optimize, and adapt offersthe right combination of product, packaging, pricing, and promotionand manage change over time. Founded in 2009, Chargify has helped thousands of businesses manage millions of offers that drive billions in annual revenue. Chargify removes billing bottlenecks and gives front, corner, and back-office teams the speed and flexibility to accelerate growth. The second Chargify brand, Keen, is the event-data management platform that offers a comprehensive custom analytics stack without the hassle of managing big data infrastructure. Chargifys culture is one of our secret weapons; check out our . Our team is engaged, curious, fun, inclusive, thoughtful, smart, and reliable. Responsibilities:
Definition of Success:
- Plan and execute B2B campaigns (e.g., emphasizing acquisition)
- Drive the demand generation and lead management strategy and execution
- Own the integrated marketing strategy, including developing and managing communication campaigns that integrate advertising, public relations, sales promotion, paid and social marketing channels to deliver consistent messages across the Chargify brand.
- Develop and manage nurturing campaigns
- Digital Marketing oversee the optimization of the online properties (website, blog, social) to drive leads to assisted sales opportunities
- Drive revenue, brand awareness, product adoption, and customer sat through increased customer acquisition and retention and a unified relevant market presence and messaging
- Drive volume and value at the top of the funnel which successfully moves to revenue
- Increase brand awareness through unified and relevant messaging to the market
- 5+ years B2B SaaS experience in a marketing leadership role
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a mix of detailed execution and strategic thinking
- Thrives in an independent environment with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team
- Tools & Skills - Google Analytics, HubSpot, G-Suite, survey/research tools, and other marketing/data analysis experience
- Curiosity and desire to learn new and innovative marketing analytics tools and methodologies
- Creative chops are a big bonus.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans, including a flexible spending account option.
- Open Paid Time Off Policy (subject to management approval).
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Participation in our 401(k) savings plan.
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage (with the option to purchase additional coverage).
- Company-paid Short-Term Long-Term Disability coverage.
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position* We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration.