At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career. #LITC1
As an Instructional Design Lead Associate, you will create learning experiences across several modalities that prepare clients to utilize our platform and tools through strategy and development of digital content, live instruction, virtual, video, etc. Youll perform analysis to optimize and refine requirements, specifications, and objectives of future iterations. The goal is to create materials, guides, courses, and other content that will assist learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies effectively and in an engaging, customer-centered way.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while collaborating with thoughtful marketing and business partners to drive our company mission and values so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
· Partner with key internal stakeholders to identify learning and performance needs, and develop holistic learning strategy for customer segments/ functional areas(?)
· Analyze content and learner data to translate opportunities into future learning and skill building solutions.
· Design and develop end-to-end learning solutions based on analysis and conduct content review sessions with internal marketing and product groups, as needed.
· Determine the criteria and assessment methods used to measure learners performance and develop assessment instruments.
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects of varying scope and complexity to ensure project timelines, learning objectives, and budgets are met. Ensure high quality and on-time deliverables to maximize the learner experience t. Facilitate/lead meetings and training as needed.
· Maintain training content for existing programs to ensure it meets the on-going learning needs. Continuously work to improve training content and processes. Recommend changes to existing courses, including technology or instructional methods, to better adhere for delivery options.
· Serve as internal advisor/consultant in troubleshooting to help resolve challenges. Collaborate with leadership to plan, develop, facilitate and monitor effectiveness of training. Remain informed of trends in workplace learning, design & development, learning tools and processes.
· Research and develop policies, work processes and procedures as necessary .
· Some travel may be required to support business unit meetings and/or training and events.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at .
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.