Marketing Analyst / Customer Education SR Associate At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career. As a Marketing/Customer Education Analyst
, you will apply your marketing and analytical skills to assist our Customer Education team with marketing educational materials through Fannie Mae channels in a fast-paced environment. Youll perform analysis to determine how and where we should position the materials based on data analytics and forecasting. Responsibilities are diverse and include the creation and standardization of our Customer Education marketing, metrics and coordination of data and dashboard management. The goal is to build sustainable, automated solutions and share/present these solutions on a regular basis. THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
Under general supervision, you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM Basic Qualifications
- Monthly data compiling, analysis, visualization and reporting to provide insight into business conditions and opportunities.
- Review our data and market insights to provide best practices to continually move our market share as it pertains to educational materials.
- Create curriculum-based strategy across other business units and manage updates
- Elevate marketing support, best practices, and project management. Support the customer education team in developing outreach strategies.
- Establish relationships with internal partners to bridge gaps and serve as a key interface between Customer Education and marketing specialist to drive customer outreach.
- Develop processes to track, monitor, and report progress; produce reports and deliver presentations.
- May participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Consult with current and potential business partners on new and existing products and initiatives.
- Some travel may be required to support events, in-person meetings and/or trainings (~20%).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing and communication materials skilled at drafting and editing written communications for internal and external stakeholders and skilled oral communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with internal partners to help develop strategic solutions to business needs
- Developed strategic skills to maintain a proactive and effective communications strategy and process
- Technical knowledge to utilize a wide variety of channels to deliver content and communicate business goals (presentations, management briefing, talking points, perspectives, news articles, etc.)
- Analytical approach to successfully measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and communications programs and strategies
- Experience managing production and dissemination of communications through Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at .
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation. Primary Location:
TX-Plano Work Locations: Job:
Business Development Organization:
Fannie Mae Schedule:
Full-time Job Type: