Platform Product Manager
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- S&P Global
- 18 Jan 19
Platform Product Manager
The Role: Product Manager, Product Platforms
The Location: Charlottesville, VA; Richmond, VA; New York, NY; or Centennial, CO .
The Team: The Product Platforms team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team of experts collaborates across all of S&P Global divisions and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability.
The Impact: As a Product Manager on the Product Platforms team, you will have a specific focus on user management for S&P platforms. User management consists of authentication and authorization workflow for client-facing S&P platforms, onboarding of new clients to the platform, and ownership of high impact functionality allowing users of the S&P Platform to share content and create their own proprietary data within the platform. The user management team is responsible for engagement with stakeholders across all of S&P Global divisions to ensure platform capabilities are leveraged across S&P Global.
What's in it for you: The Product Manager will work in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal stakeholders to identify and respond to competitive developments. You will contribute to the product vision, gather and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy. You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
Responsibilities: Each Product Manager at S&P Global is responsible for owning and developing the strategy for their business unit, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases.
In this role, you will:
- Have responsibilities for product management and go-to-market strategy
- Manage our release management efforts
- Serve as the Product Owner for an Agile scrum team
What We're Looking For:
- Experience and passion for Agile scrum processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results
- Previous experience with authentication and authorization workflows
- Previous experience working within an Agile development team
- Excel fluency, basic SQL knowledge or other similar structured, referential database knowledge