Senior IT Project Manager
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- S&P Global
- 18 Jan 19
Senior IT Project Manager
The Role: Senior Project Leader, IT Services & Operations
The Location: Charlottesville, VA OR Sitting Remotely
The Team: Our IT Services team works with a wide range of technologies, uses their expertise to resolve divergent issues, and initiates creative updates. We support a global company, eagerly solving new projects in order to resolve critical, work-stopping issues. We provide project support, expertise and mentorship for each of these initiatives.
The Impact: You will work with a talented team of Network Engineers, System Administrators, Security Analysts and other Project Managers to ensure the company's products are supported by a strong infrastructure. This team is committed to mitigating risk while handling tasks, resources, and changes. You will build positive relationships with your internal partners through providing regular project updates. You will lead projects that provide the company with a secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
What's in it for you:
As a Senior PM, you will:
- Have the opportunity to further develop your project management skills within a dynamic global organization.
- Lead large-scale projects that directly impact the day-to-day operations of our internal employees as well as end users.
- Build on your experience with keeping multiple projects moving while handling team expectations and interacting with technical resources.
- You will be responsible for leading large scale technology projects;
- Collaborating with partners across a global organization;
- Identifying, tracking, and managing dependencies;
- Working independently and making appropriate project-related decisions;
- Knowing when to adjust a process to best serve the project needs.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of related work experience, to include technology PM experience
- Shown ability in leading multi-functional project teams
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment at all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in an excelling environment
- PMP Certification
- Experience leading large-scale infrastructure projects.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.