Administrative Assistant - Client Services
Local, part-time position (20 to 30 hours per week) - potential for increased hours (but no set time-frame)
Ideal for those who like coordinating communications and managing an office environment.
Seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support ongoing financial planning service projects and to provide excellent, administrative-level client service. Responsibilities Key responsibilities include:
- Support our workflow by using our software tools to update client data and schedule calendar activities.
- Receive and handle client issues and questions involving administrative work. Provide excellent service through your strong relationship-building skills and work in resolving issues or questions.
- Support bookkeeping efforts including accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage office resources by scheduling orders for supplies and vendors.
You must work well in a dynamic, goal-driven environment under deadlines.
You would work in a professional, small business setting directly supporting two financial planners, each of whom has over 25 years of experience providing clients with tailored strategies and exemplary service. We are seeking a team member who shares the same professional commitment.
Visit our websites:
https://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/christopher.m.gurley Required Qualifications
Demonstrated success in a role requiring accuracy and attention-to-detail. Prior accounting and bookkeeping experience in a high volume environment and some administrative - client service experience in an investment or financial planning firm preferred.
- Strong Organization skills - able to plan work to meet deadlines and handle emergencies. Able to prioritize work, ask for deadlines and communicate problems/questions clearly with teammates and supervisors.
- Flexibility in handling shifting priorities.
- Ability to use discretion and honor client privacy.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks™ - Basic.
- Mid-Level knowledge of Excel™ and Word™.
- Experience in utilizing Client Database software, such as Salesforce™ or other Internet-Based Database programs to maximize results for our clients and our firm.
The team is currently working in the office. While there is an opportunity to work remotely (such as at-home) for some duties, the ideal candidate will be able and willing to work from the office for a number of hours each day.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence.