Business Systems Analyst
Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with a technical background who is ready to play a key change management role in our growing business entities. We are searching for a mid-senior level business analyst with a strong interest in applying their skills to solving real business problems. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable project delivery background which they are keen to build on while gaining direct exposure to a strong, growing business.
As an analyst reporting to the Head of New Accounts Projects the candidate will be responsible for providing business and technical support on the consideration, design and specification of wide range of projects that stretch across the breadth of our business, and effectively managing the change through to implementation.
The candidate will work with local stakeholders to elicit/document requirements and determine local priorities. The candidate will liaise with the Global New Accounts team to represent their local changes and assist with prioritising the delivery schedule.
This requires a flexible person who is interested in learning all facets of a Brokerage, quickly getting up to speed on the current process and then working to make material improvements; consistently exploring, analysing and driving change to improve our business. Your Responsibilities:
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Act as an experienced business/technical analyst to support the Project/Change Management function
- Build relationships across our operational departments (including quality client service support) and understand what the team needs, and what our business needs
- Technical and numerical analysis, evaluation, and troubleshooting of existing systems and processes
- Formulate proposals to improve processes and systems to meet the changing demands of our clients, business, and marketplace
- Test execution and test support of system changes
- University degree in Computing or related field and 5 years Business Analysis experience - accreditation is a plus
- Strong technology experience
- Strong Software Level experience: SQL, use cases, wire-frames, requirements review and validation, user stories, proof of concept proposals, application of algorithms or process automation
- Demonstrable Business Level knowledge; process flow diagrams, business process modelling and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders, writing of detailed change specifications for programming teams
- Knowledge of Change Management process and Project Lifecycles
- Experience in regulatory, business and market risk analysis is a plus
- Active listener with strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independent
- Can take ownership/accountability for a function/product
- Stakeholder management
- Is driven and proactive
- Is a quick learner
- Ability to context switch
- Ability to run with workload and determine priorities
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA and has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world. Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if the hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info